Founder, Editor in Chief
Will Castillo started I Will Travel in April 2013 and is responsible for managing all of the editorial output. He is an active member of The International Travel Writers Alliance, the TurisTIC team of travel bloggers, and the Travel Media Association of Canada.
When he’s not travelling or planning his next adventure he can be out and about reviewing a restaurant or covering an event or festival in his native Toronto.
Besides being a social media guru, he’s also the Founder and Editor-in-Chief at I Will Travel, a blog which focuses on creating engaging content via tourism board coordinated press trips, arts features, restaurant profiles and theatre reviews. He also collaborate with brands on sponsored digital content and social media programs. Living by his motto “see the world through a different set of glasses” he aim to help people vision the world in a different way than what we are accustomed to.
The I Will Travel blog has experienced a steady growth since its establishment in April 2013 and now reaches an international audience of travelers and travel bloggers in 120 countries. Just 4 months after being founded I Will Travel was picked as one of Canada’s top 100 Travel Blogs. In 2015 I Will Travel was picked by Tripadvisor’s FlipKey as one of Top Toronto-based Blogs to follow and by Travel Pulse Top 15 Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2015.
Will has visited many resorts in and around the Caribbean, South America, and Mexico. Having traveled through Europe, he is well acquainted with their great rail system, tourist attractions, nightlife and local culture.
As seen on
- Tripadvisor’s FlipKey.com Top Toronto-based Bloggers to follow
- Travel Pulse Top 15 Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2015
- Top 100 finalists for Flight Network’s Top Canadian Travel Blogs
- CreditWalk’s Top 20 Canadian Travel Enthusiasts Talk Travel & Credit Cards
- Interviewed on one of Canada’s biggest Latin American radio stations 360fm.ca
- Featured on Colombia Reports – Colombia’s largest and most reliable news source in English.
- Interviewed on Overseas Radio Network Colombia Calling – Click here to download interview
- Suzy Stumbles Over Travels – Is Fear Keeping You From Traveling?
Disclaimer: If I am sent a product or invited to your establishment I will be posting my honest thoughts. I will note in my post that the product or service was sent/offered for consideration.